07/02/10

One of my favorite base make up until now


If you are a woman who is always confused in choosing a variety of powder compact on the market, I suggest a brand for your purchase and use. I'm not a sales or paid to promote this brand. I only share it with you. I recommend using make-up products from The Body Shop. That's the best. In terms of quality and reasonable price. MAC and MUFE is very good (no one can match it) but the price is very expensive in Indonesia. I 'd still choose the price was reasonable and the quality is also good, The Body Shop. I wear Oil free foundation (No.2) Rp.199.000,- and Loose powder (No.2) Rp.179.000,- .If I'm in a hurry I use All-in-one face base (No. 2) Rp.209.000,- . Base makeup products The Body Shop is very good and does not easily fade. Very attached to the surface of the skin covering the face and black spots. What else you can ask for?!

0 komentar: